December 9, 2010
AXA SERVICES INDONESIA, PT
The AXA Group is one of the largest insurance groups in the world. Established in France in 1816, AXA now operates in more than 60 countries throughout Europe, North America, the Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Supported by over 112,000 dedicated staff and financial advisors. AXA leads the industry in terms of professionalism, trustworthiness, innovation and reputation. AXA has multi distribution model in Indonesia. Combined PT. AXA Mandiri Financial Services, PT. AXA Financial Indonesia, PT. AXA Life Indonesia and PT. AXA Asset Management Indonesia. These businesses are inviting professionals to fill the following positions
Project Manager – ASI (Code : PM)
- Bachelor degree from any major. Masters degree and overseas graduation from reputable university is advantage.
- Verifiable and successful experience as a project manager for min. 2 years.
- Experience in Insurance and financial industry.
- Preferably experience with lean six sigma.
- Ambitious, highly result oriented, excellent communication & problem solving skills, responsible in job.
- Preferably experience with lean six sigma and PMP certified.
- Lead and execute medium to large continuous process improvement projects using the AXA Way (Lean Six Sigma) methodology.
- Supervise other project managers who lead small projects.
- Deliver the required results of the projects in term of the Quality.
- Delivery and Cost (QDC).
- Assist and facilitate workshop for other departments to use the Lean Six.
- Sigma tools.
Tasks can include:
- Prepare and actively lead regular project meetings.
- Drive change & implementation.
- Analyze and solve problems during the project execution.
- Update tracker and PM coach about the projects you handle.
- Drive projects to achieve results in benefit, delivery and cost, according to the Lean Six Sigma template.
- Actively identify and propose project or process improvements in own area and other units.
- Conduct training and run workshop on AXA Way (Lean Six Sigma) tools.
- Supervise project managers who lead small projects and ensure that they successfully deliver their project on time, within budget and with the agreed benefits.
Should you meet the requirements above, please send your CV to:
December 9, 2010
SMART TBK, PT
PT SMART Tbk. is an integrated palm-based consumer company under the umbrella of SINAR MAS GROUP, one of well established conglomerate in Indonesia.
The company owns and manages plantations, mills and refineries which manufactured branded and unbranded cooking oil, branded margarine and shortening. SMART’s products are divided into three categories Retail, Industrial and Bulk. Retail products are designed for household consumption. Whereas industrial products are aimed at supplying noodle factories, confection factories, bakeries, fast food chains, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, and so forth. The latter category fetches the premium gross margin as customer requirements are tailor-made to specifications. The branded products cater not only for local but also for international consumption. Finally, bulk products are unbranded and unpacked goods targeted for mass consumption.
Whilst for our upstream operation, we implement an on-going plantation expansion program and concurrently replanting the old or less productive trees. The integrated structure within the company has ensured good quality and steady supply of raw material, CPO, for its product requirement at a competitive cost.
The company has embarked into an extensive research and development program both at refineries and at plantation areas to optimize the plantation output in order to cope with the growing demand of our products.
Indonesia¡¦s economic expansion and rising consumer demand are creating business opportunities for the company. Backed by its highly experienced management team over decades, established brand names and large oil palm plantations at Sumatra and Kalimantan, PT SMART Tbk., will continue to benefit from Indonesia¡¦s rising of disposable income and abundance supply of raw material.
To strengthen its position, PT SMART Tbk. entered into a strategic partnership and joint ventures such as with four prominent Japanese companies, PT Sinar Oleo Chemical International, in manufacturing downstream palm oil products such as oleo chemical, used in leading cosmetics and personal cares company. The company also has a joint venture with the Ayala Group of Philippines, PT Sinar Pure Foods International, in tuna canning operations.
Through an integration and pursuit of excellence in its major products and services, PT SMART Tbk. is destined to become the prominent edible palm-based consumer player in the global market.
P.T. SMART Tbk. has been embarking on a major management innovation program to create a high performance Olympic Culture. For this objective we wish to recruit dynamic, highly motivated and committed candidates for future leaders in our several business units.
Finance and Administration Senior Manager
- Manage overall accounting aspects; cash management, accounts and AR and AP.
- Implement risk management controls required.
- Organize consolidation, budgeting and tax matters.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/ Finance with MBA is highly desirable.
- Minimum 8 years of experience career in similar role.
- Exposure from Public Accounting firm is an advantage.
- Ability to develop accurate budgets and forecasts, understanding and monitoring business activities and processes is sought.
- Result and detail oriented, along with strong analytical skill.
Click here to apply
December 9, 2010
ASKAP FUTURES, PT (PLAZA KUNINGAN)
We are a Commercial International Finance with Foreign Majority ownership and has a world-wide network is seeking for highly qualified people to fill-in our vacant positions. If you are creative, motivated, dynamic and able to work in multi-culture environment, join us to expand our business and get the opportunity for your career advancement.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
- Male/Female, age between 27-35.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Informatics Management from reputable university.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Finance/Accounting/retail industry/consumer financing.
- Ability to maintain relationship both externally and internally, team player and result oriented.
- Highly integrity, committed, honest and responsible person.
- Able to work under-pressure and willing to travel and to be placed throughout Indonesia.
- Preferably experience in SPA.
Please send your detailed resume and put POSITION TITLE and LOCATION
as SUBJECT on your email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
December 8, 2010
ASURANSI RECAPITAL (REGUARD), PT
JOB and CAREER Opportunity
Finance & Accounting Staff
- Female / Male.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance from reputable university.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Computer literate ( Ms. Office & Excel ).
- Attention to detail, well-organized, able to work in tight deadline.
- Willing to overtime if necessary.
- Good attitude.
Send your CV and Application Letter to email@example.com
December 8, 2010
ANUGERAH DANAWA TEKNOLOGI, PT (MR SECURITY)
Perusahaan di bidang Security System membutuhkan tenaga kerja sebagai berikut :
Finance Administration (FA)
- Wanita usia 25-28 tahun (single).
- S1 semua jurusan.
- Bahasa Inggris aktif, lebih disukai yang juga bisa bahasa Mandarin.
- Pengalaman dibidangnya min 2 tahun.
- Menguasai pajak dan sistem accounting.
- Jujur, rajin, ulet bertanggung jawab, disiplin, komunikatif dan dapat berkerja dalam tim.
Kandidat sesuai kualifikasi di atas dapat mengirimkan CV+Pas Foto terbaru, paling lambat 12 November 2010 ke :
PT. ANUGERAH DANAWA TEKNOLOGI
Ged. Batik AFRI, Lt. 2, Jl. Gatot Soebroto Kav. 14-S, Jkt 12930
December 8, 2010
FUTAMI FOOD & BEVERAGES, PT
WE CHALLENGE YOU, ALL PROFESSIONALS AND EXPERTS who are looking for a new challenge, healthy environment to join us in our journey to success :
PT FUTAMI FOOD & BEVERAGES is a multinational company that specializes in manufacturing, selling and marketing a new fast moving consumer goods brand. We are seeking for a highly motivated, qualified and dedicated individual to be based in North Jakarta and join our professionals and passionate team as:
- Female, Single, max. 25 years old.
- Diploma (D3) / Bachelor degree (S1) Accounting from reputable university with min. GPA 2.75
- Having at least 1 (one) year experience career in the field of finance (would be an advantage).
- Willing to be placed in Pantai Indah Kapuk, North Jakarta.
- Excellent personality, proactive, detail oriented, responsible, and honest are strongly required.
Please submit your application, CV, and a recent photograph no later than 2 weeks after this advertisement to :
December 8, 2010
MITORA, PTE LTD
MITORA, PTE LTD is a hospitality and management consultant company. We are looking for young, creative and communicative people to join our team and grow with us.
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING MANAGER (CODE : FA.M)
- Male/Female minimum 30 years of age.
- Hold minimum S1 graduate of finance / accounting.
- 5 – 8 years of relevant accounting experience career.
- Able to handle full set of accounts and financial report.
- Ability to work under constant deadline and able to handle multiple duties.
- Possess supervision and good problem solving skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize.
- Having deep understanding of tax, treasury and GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
- Computer literate (including computer based financial and accounting system).
If you meet our requirements, send your complete resume together with recent photograph to :