January 14, 2011
INDONESIA JOB AT PT WANGTA AGUNG
We are one of the leading companies engaged in the restaurant which has 15 branches throughout Indonesia, invite your professional potential and have high motivation to contribute to develop our business nationally as:
Indonesia Job >> General Affair – SURABAYA
Jobs Requirement :
- Male age max. 45 years
- S1 from any discipline
- Able to operate Ms.. office
- Experienced min. 5 years field
- Have experience in operations, mechanical & electrical, building management & asset management jobs.
- Understand the problems and issues K3
- Communicative, decisive, leadership skills, having Thingking analytical, independent and team work, responsibility, able to work under pressure, self MOTIVATE
If you are interested in taking up above challenging career, please seandComplete resume with Photograph sent to:
PT Wangta Supreme
Jl. Tanjungsari No.24 – Surabaya
Or by e-mail
Only candidates who are selected will receive further notice.
December 15, 2010
Indonesia Job at SENTRA TIN INDO, PT
PT Indo Sentra Tin is one of the listed tin mining company and has its own IUP with operations in Bangka Belitung and Riau Islands. In line with expansion plans and our commitment to always grow and become one of the leading tin mining company in Indonesia, we hereby seek professional workforce of dedicated, creative and experienced in the mining sector to fill the position:
Indonesia Job .. Personnel & General Affair
- Responsible for all human resource activities to include employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, and training and development.
- Interview jobs applicants; review applications / resumes, evaluate the skills of applicants and make recommendations about the qualifications of applicants.
- Prepare and maintain company salary structure, jobs documentation and jobs evaluation system.
- Prepare the administrative and payroll processes.
- Serves as a liaison between employees and insurance career and explain the benefits to employees.
- Introduce, develop and schedule training and development courses.
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Coordinate the resolution of problems relating to specific policies and procedures and questions.
- Develop and recommend operating policy and procedural improvements
- Maintain a good system of corporate governance and ensure compliance with internal controls and policies and procedures
- Male / Female, age maximum 50 years
- Minimum S1 Law or Psychology Programs
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Have an understanding of Industrial Relations, Labor Regulations and Implementation
- Have an understanding and familiar with the Immigration Act and the Employment of Foreign Manpower in particular (TKA)
- Experienced in handling documents related to foreign workers Immigration, Labor Department and the Police.
- Having excellent experience in Compensation and Benefit
- Mastering the computer word, excel, power point
- Sound physical and spiritual
- To be honest, dignified, spirited leader, hard worker, teamwork player
- Willing to be placed in Pangkalpinang, Bangka
Interested with this Jobs, please following application CV, Photograph 3×4, Photocopy of ID card, diploma and work experience letters sent to:
PO BOX 126 Pangkalpinang
or email to:
hai.chink @ gmail.com