January 13, 2011
INDONESIA JOB AT PT WIJAYA WORKS REALTY
PT WIKA Realty, a subsidiary of PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk. engaged in Real Estate, Property Management and Construction of potential energy needed for the position:
Indonesia Job as Supervisor ME
- Minimum S1 Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Experience as a Supervisor ME min. 3 years in high rise building min. 10 floors
- Able to analyze and provide solutions to problems of ME
If you are interested in taking job vacancy challenge up above, please send your application enclosing your CV, copy of ID card, copies of diplomas and transcripts, photographs and other supporting documents at the latest to address:
HRD PT. WIKA REALTY
Jl. D.I. Panjaitan Kav. 3-4
East Jakarta 13340
Or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
January 13, 2011
Indonesia Job at PT Konecranes
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses TM, serving a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals. Konecranes provides productivity-enhancing lifting solutions as well as services for lifting equipment and machine tools of all makes. In 2009, Group sales totaled EUR 1,671 million. The Group has 9,800 employees at 545 locations in 43 countries. Konecranes is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd (symbol: KCR1V). http://www.konecranes.com
Indonesia Job as Purchasing Staff (Jakarta)
- To create the PO to supplier;
- To manage the inventory;
- To prepare the payment documents which are related with purchasing and inventory;
- To manage the purchasing & inventory filing (supplier, subcontractor, etc.);
- To follow up on PO to supplier;
- To input the monitoring of purchasing & inventory;
- Other duties as assigned by the superior.
- Graduated Minimum D3;
- Able to communicate in English;
- Experienced in purchasing or inventory, with minimum of 1 year experience;
- Honest, Trust worthy, high self starter, eager to learn;
- Able to work as a team;
- Computer skills required: MS Excel, MS Word, etc.
Interested candidates are invited to email your detailed resume & expected salary in MS Word format with a recent photograph to Recruit.PT@konecranes.com.
January 10, 2011
INDONESIA JOB AT YASULOR (PT LOREAL MANUFACTURING)
“MORE BUSINESS, MORE AMBITION,
MORE GLOBAL, MORE PASSION”
Come and develop L’Oreal’s brands and business around the world. Come and be part of our vibrant teams and a passionate environment. Join a company which delivers great corporate citizenship.
INDONESIA JOB AS PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
- Ensure the proper implementation of Safety aspects to all workers.
- Manage the proper implementation of Quality aspects by maintaining finish good rejection rate, including finish good blocked lot number and bill of material.
- Manage direct labor efficiency.
- Achieve the global rate of in-house production result.
- Manage the bulk and packaging material consumption rate.
- Ensure team development in filling organization.
- Ensure the implementation of project improvement.
- Involve on industrial feasibility acceptance trial for successful launch.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) from Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience as Production Supervisor in Manufacture (from cosmetic, food, or pharmaceutical preferable)
- Strong command in English, both written and spoken
- Willing to work within 3 shifts
If you are interested in taking Indonesia Job challenge up above, Please send your complete resume at the latest 10 February 2011 to:
Put the job title as email subject
December 30, 2010
Indonesia Job at PT Krakatau Engineering
PT Krakatau Engineering was Founded on October 12, 1988 as a wholly Owned subsidiary company of PT Krakatau Steel (Persero). PT Krakatau Engineering serves and conducts Either government or private projects in the form of Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) contract basis, industrial maintenance and Also in consultancy services (engineering, study and Project Management).
Indonesia Job >> MECHANICAL SUPERVISOR
- S1 Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- GPA minimum 2.75 (scale of 4)
- Mastering oral and written English
- Having the experience:
- Work Experience as a Mechanical Supervisor at least 10 years.
- Work Experience in the Project at least 15 years.
- Has the ability to operate Computer & Outocad
- Willing to be placed in Cilegon headquarters and the projects of PT. TO particularly outside of Java island.
- Willing to be a contract employee.
If you are interested in taking job vacancy challenge up above, please send application, CV, photos, diplomas, transcripts, and certificates that support and specify the desired salary to:
No later than January 7, 2011
December 30, 2010
Indonesia Job at PT Arutmin Indonesia
PT Arutmin Indonesia is a global leading company in energy coal business with mine operations and a world-class coal terminal in South Kalimantan. To support its growth in energy coal business, the company is searching for a high potential and dynamic candidate to be part of the engineering team for the jobs position:
Indonesia Job >> MECHANICAL ENGINEER GDP- (Code: MCE)
This jobs position is based in North Pulau Laut Coal Terminal – South Kalimantan and reporting to Maintenance Sr. Supervisor. He/She is responsible to provide mechanical planning to ensure high levels of equipment availability in a safe, environmentally sound, and cost effective manner.
- Min. bachelor degree (S1) from leading Universities in Indonesia or overseas graduate.
- Fresh graduate with GPA minimum 3.00 (out of 4.00).
- Familiar with Conveyors Drive System, Barges & Port Facilities.
- Independent, self motivated and hard worker.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel).
- Possess good communication skill in Indonesian and English.
- Possess strong capability to work as a team.
- Showed high integrity and commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety and business ethic.
Company will provide attractive and competitive salary package to the successful candidate. All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position code (MCE) at the subject of your email not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of this advertisement to :
For further information, please see our website:
December 27, 2010
INDONESIA JOB AT PT QDC TECHNOLOGIES
PT. Qdc Technologies is a construction company focus on telecommunication projects. We have a lot of customers from almost telecommunication operators in Indonesia. To enlarge our business, we need to recruit good people like you. Now we open an opportunity for you to join us as:
INDONESIA JOB >> PROJECT MANAGER
Work performed will typically include a combination of activities and/or behaviors exemplified by the following:
- Perform high level project management work relating to Contracts, as assigned by a General Manager.
- Translate complex project briefs/contracts into project activities, time lines, etc, which form the basis of project plans.
- Manage the full range of project control activities associated with novel and/or complex projects, and in particular control project costs and contingencies. Assume responsibility for end to end management of the project, ensuring all aspects of the project are aligned to meet the project plan, all road blocks and contingencies are managed and the project is delivered within its objectives of scope, cost and time.
- Report to the General Manager on project management issues and achievements.
- Define project organization structures, staff levels/skills/qualifications to meet forecasted project requirements and assist with recruitment of staff based on those criteria.
- Setting staff objectives that align with project objectives and perform reviews of staff performance and development to ensure those objectives are being met.
- Ensure the implementation of QDC Human Resource policy and procedures in relation to the staff under the Project Manager’s control.
- Providing leadership and support to the project team to empower the team to reach the project objectives.
- Chair regular Project Review Meetings to ensure the effective execution of project implementation by the QDC project team.
- Ensure that project record systems are created, operated and maintained for effective project control.
- Ensure all project documentation is controlled.
- Liaise with project stakeholders including; clients, partners, subcontractors, material suppliers, vendors, landowners, government departments and local authorities as necessary to facilitate project progress.
- Manage the coordination of design, material supply, installation, commissioning & acceptance, operations and maintenance and warranty activities to ensure project objectives are met.
- Request and review progress reports submitted by subcontractors and material suppliers.
- Review and assess subcontractor’s project implementation in accordance with the approved specification, quality and schedule timeframe and initiate corrective action to rectify deviation from agreed requirements.
- Review and approve all certificates and other documentation to be issued during and at the completion of the project by QDC to project stakeholders or project stakeholders to QDC.
- Review and approve subcontractor and supplier’s progress claims, invoices and other documentation for payment.
- Review clients, subcontractors or suppliers project variation or extension of time requests and manage the cost, time and quality implications of any such request to achieve a favorable outcome for QDC.
- Apply continuous improvement processes to contribute to the development of new processes and procedures associated with projects containing existing or new or multiple technologies.
- Ensure project acceptance by customers and manage the commercial closure of projects.
- Provide a project review report at the end of the project to assess of achievement of project cost, time and quality objectives and improve the execution of future projects.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and commitment to relevant Equal Employment Opportunity by, leading by example; modeling ‘EEO sound’ behavior.
- Ensure compliance with Project Quality Plan.
- Exercise “Duty of Care” obligations, and comply with relevant Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Policy and Procedures when on project sites.
- Comply with QDC’s Code of Conduct at all times.
- Perform other duties as required, which may include activities normally carried out at other levels.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years experience in construction will be advantage
- Have minimum educational background degree in Telecommunication / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Electrical Engineering.
- Have good knowledge about telecommunication / electrical engineering.
- Sound management and finance experience preferably in a construction or telecommunications organization.
- Previous general & operational management in a similar industry or organization.
- Thorough understanding of project compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of country regulatory and licensing requirements in relation to project execution activities.
- Advanced skills and understanding of project management tools, accounting systems and current MS Office products particularly Excel.
- Highly developed leadership and motivation skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Solid public personae and ability to confidently represent the company
- Demonstrated high levels of oral and written communication skills.
- Ready to be replaced in Jakarta and Medan Area
Note: interview will be conducted in Jakarta.
If you are interested with this Indonesia Job, for those who have qualification as we mention above, very welcome to apply the position. Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
PT. Qdc Technologies
Mega Plaza Building 5th Floor
HR Rasuna Said Kav. C3 South Jakarta
December 27, 2010
INDONESIA JOB AT PT CENTRAL CIPTA MURDAYA
We are a successful and rapidly growing Indonesian holding company based in Jakarta that oversees 50+ companies in a very diverse line of business including trading, retail, manufacturing, construction, property, plantation, forestry, convention center, and hotel.
PT. AMEC Berca Indonesia (ABI) a Joint venture company of AMEC Group and CCM Group providing engineering and asset support services to the Indonesian oil and gas industry is seeking high qualified candidates to strengthen our team. The company provides high-value, innovative design, engineering and asset support solutions to the oil and gas industry and plans to expand to other market segments.
We are seeking for highly qualified PDMS professional to be part of our team as :
Indonesia Job >> Piping PDMS Designer
– Graduated min from Technical High School with suitable experience in CAD & 3D design.
– Min. 5 years experience in Oil & Gas industry (Offshore) as Piping Designer.
– Able to produce isometric & pipe support drawing.
– Computer literate (word processor / spreadsheets).
– Fluency in English is a plus.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit a comprehensive Resume (in word format) to:
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further processes)