Indonesia Job at Morgan Mckinley
A global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. Since 1988, our business has become synonymous with exceptional levels of service, an in-depth knowledge of our markets, a determination to be the best and above all a proven track record of success. This reputation has established us as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as to thousands of smaller local employers. Our professional recruitment expertise spans across:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Commerce & Industry
- Public Practice
- Public Sector & Not For Profit
Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and jobs opportunities from all corners of the globe. For more information please visit our website at http://www.morganmckinley.com
Indonesia Job >> Market Manager, based in Bali (Indonesia)
This organization is a global leader in providing online travel services to consumers and businesses.
- Continuously develop and maintain effective relationships with existing and new suppliers (hotels, airlines, car rental companies, cruises, travel insurance and destination services providers) .
- Manage and maintain existing Product.
- Solicit, qualify and contract Product requirements in accordance with the company’s Standard Operational Procedures.
- Develop accurate and comprehensive market knowledge with a focus on competitor activities.
- Work closely with Operations, Sales and Finance to ensure effective selling, efficient operations and anticipating potential problems where possible, resolving when necessary.
- Complete and disseminate contracting reports upon completion of each trip.
- Coordinate the Product Team to ensure all contracts and product information is efficiently and accurately loaded onto the system and efficiently distributed.
- Generate additional revenue through Incentive Contracts with suppliers.
- Statistical Analysis of Supplier sales.
- Attending trade functions where applicable.
- Promote and train ‘on-line contracting’ to Suppliers.
- Min. 5 years track record in a sales/business development or contracting role in the travel industry.
- Diploma/Degree in Hospitality or Tourism Studies.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- In-depth understand of the travel, hospitality and tourism industry in Indonesia.
- Independent, mature, commercially savvy, has a wide network of contact in the industry.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Regular travel will be required.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
*NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.