Indonesia Job at PT ESCO BINTAN INDONESIA
Location: Lobam, Bintan (Kepulauan Riau), Indonesia
About ESCO BINTAN INDONESIA – Fast – Track your Career !!!
Founded in 1978, Esco is a rapidly – growing leader in controlled environment laboratory and cleanroom equipment solutions. Esco manages an international sales, service and marketing organization through offices in 8 countries and distributors in 100 nations. Our customers are the world’s leading life sciences, biomedical and pharmaceutical research institutions, including Harvard, Pfizer, Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK) and Stanford. Visit our web site at http://www.escoglobal.com or http://www.escoindonesia.com for more information.
Why you must join with PT ESCO BINTAN INDONESIA is :
– Global Company
– Challenging jobs
– Jobs training / development / growth provided
– Accommodation provided
Indonesia Job as Mechanical Engineer
- Deliver innovative jobs (mechanical designs, fabrication, and specification for production).
- Create piece part and assembly level CAD 3D models, drawings and design specifications. Apply Six Sigma design principles to ensure robustness and Design for Manufacturability.
- Coordinate with other functions outside of R&D including production, product management, outside agencies, vendors, etc.
- Perform or direct tasks in support of new product development efforts.
- Carry out performance optimization, cost analyses, prototyping, and design support for production.
- Education based on Diploma / Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Good knowledge with 2D/3D CAD/ CAM software, preferably Vertex and Solid work, ProEng, and AutoCAD
- Strong background in materials, production fabrication techniques, computational fluid dynamics (CFD), and processes including sheet metal processing, other background in injection molding, die-casting and machining will be an advantage.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Able to work in Lobam, Bintan, Kepulauan Riau.
Interested with this Indonesia Job, candidate please send your updated resume with recent photograph and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org