JOBS at Patricia Lubricants (Shanghai) Limited
Information for jobs seekers !! Indonesia Job at Patricia Lubricant (Shanghai) Limited is a foreign-owned lubricant enterprise registered in May, 2003 in Shanghai, PR China. The company has a blending facility with independent office building, workshop, warehouse, logistics located in Nanhui Industry Park, Pudong New District, Shanghai, PR China. The principal of the company is also one of the largest specialty lubricants traders in China.
The company offers a wide range of products including the following:
Water-based metalworking fluids; metal forming lubricant for forging, extrusion, blanking, punching etc; fire-resistant hydraulic fluids, specialty grease and paste for high temperature, extremely low temperature, high speed, fill-for-life applications; corrosion preventative and coating; synthetic lubricants and tube and wire drawing lubricants.
The company is looking for motivated individuals who can work independently to fill the following position.
Indonesia Job Market Development Manager- Indonesia
Successful applicants will play a key role in the development of new markets in Indonesia. The successful applicants must live, and be a citizen of the respective country. They will report directly to the Managing Director who is based in Shanghai.
Market Development Manager- Indonesia
You are responsible for the total development of the market in your respective country, with particular emphasis on the following:
1. Development for the key OEM market;
2. Recruitment and development of dealers;
3. Staff recruitment and training;
4. Brand architecture;
5. Sourcing of local materials;
6. Evaluation and feasibility study for local production;
In order to be successful in this role you must possess the following:
1. More than six years experience in industrial lubricants;
2. Proven track record in sales marketing and new market development;
3. University degree in related discipline;
4. Strong business acumen, ability to research, analyse and predict market trends;
5. Excellent knowledge of the industrial lubricants market in the respective country;
6. Good communication skills both verbal and written.
7. Ability to work with others and a good team player.
If you are interested please submit your application and personal details to the Human Resource Director