AXA SERVICES INDONESIA, PT
The AXA Group is one of the largest insurance groups in the world. Established in France in 1816, AXA now operates in more than 60 countries throughout Europe, North America, the Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Supported by over 112,000 dedicated staff and financial advisors. AXA leads the industry in terms of professionalism, trustworthiness, innovation and reputation. AXA has multi distribution model in Indonesia. Combined PT. AXA Mandiri Financial Services, PT. AXA Financial Indonesia, PT. AXA Life Indonesia and PT. AXA Asset Management Indonesia. These businesses are inviting professionals to fill the following positions
Project Manager – ASI (Code : PM)
- Bachelor degree from any major. Masters degree and overseas graduation from reputable university is advantage.
- Verifiable and successful experience as a project manager for min. 2 years.
- Experience in Insurance and financial industry.
- Preferably experience with lean six sigma.
- Ambitious, highly result oriented, excellent communication & problem solving skills, responsible in job.
- Preferably experience with lean six sigma and PMP certified.
- Lead and execute medium to large continuous process improvement projects using the AXA Way (Lean Six Sigma) methodology.
- Supervise other project managers who lead small projects.
- Deliver the required results of the projects in term of the Quality.
- Delivery and Cost (QDC).
- Assist and facilitate workshop for other departments to use the Lean Six.
- Sigma tools.
Tasks can include:
- Prepare and actively lead regular project meetings.
- Drive change & implementation.
- Analyze and solve problems during the project execution.
- Update tracker and PM coach about the projects you handle.
- Drive projects to achieve results in benefit, delivery and cost, according to the Lean Six Sigma template.
- Actively identify and propose project or process improvements in own area and other units.
- Conduct training and run workshop on AXA Way (Lean Six Sigma) tools.
- Supervise project managers who lead small projects and ensure that they successfully deliver their project on time, within budget and with the agreed benefits.
Should you meet the requirements above, please send your CV to: