THIESS CONTRACTORS INDONESIA, PT
PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia is a multinational company with over 7,500 employees in Indonesia. Our people are our keys to success. As an employer of choice, we are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for all employees. Our business provides integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities, oil & gas and mining across Indonesia.
With continued growth we are seeking additional experience resource that will be located in Balikpapan Support Office, East Kalimantan as a Senior Supervisor Plant Administration.
Senior Supervisor Plant Administration
Reporting to the Plant Admin Superintendent, you will contribute to TCI Plant objective through the establishment and ongoing refinement of best practice model for supporting the central plant administrational requirements; monitor, analyze and distribute the impact of the cost of the service provided to the plant department; manage, prepare, and distribute the weekly and monthly reporting requirement for the plant department; ensure the key accounts within plant department are reconciled; work with site; analyze and report on the effectiveness, cost wise in for all support services the plant department has a stake in; ensure that all costs journal debit & credit to plant are correct.
To be successful in this role you will need to have an :
- Diploma, Degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
- With minimum 5 year experiences career in finance, accounting and administration as Supervisor role.
- Able to communicate to all level (internal / external).
- Having potential as team leader (diligent, team work, loyal, traveling to job site as required, having good ability & understanding about accounting process as well good in leadership).
- Be candidate should fluent in English both oral as well written and computer literacy.
- Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply now and click on the “Apply“