December 30, 2010
Indonesia Job at PT Krakatau Engineering
PT Krakatau Engineering was Founded on October 12, 1988 as a wholly Owned subsidiary company of PT Krakatau Steel (Persero). PT Krakatau Engineering serves and conducts Either government or private projects in the form of Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) contract basis, industrial maintenance and Also in consultancy services (engineering, study and Project Management).
Indonesia Job >> MECHANICAL SUPERVISOR
- S1 Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- GPA minimum 2.75 (scale of 4)
- Mastering oral and written English
- Having the experience:
- Work Experience as a Mechanical Supervisor at least 10 years.
- Work Experience in the Project at least 15 years.
- Has the ability to operate Computer & Outocad
- Willing to be placed in Cilegon headquarters and the projects of PT. TO particularly outside of Java island.
- Willing to be a contract employee.
If you are interested in taking job vacancy challenge up above, please send application, CV, photos, diplomas, transcripts, and certificates that support and specify the desired salary to:
No later than January 7, 2011
December 30, 2010
Indonesia Job at Morgan Mckinley
A global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. Since 1988, our business has become synonymous with exceptional levels of service, an in-depth knowledge of our markets, a determination to be the best and above all a proven track record of success. This reputation has established us as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as to thousands of smaller local employers. Our professional recruitment expertise spans across:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Commerce & Industry
- Public Practice
- Public Sector & Not For Profit
Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and jobs opportunities from all corners of the globe. For more information please visit our website at http://www.morganmckinley.com
Indonesia Job >> Market Manager, based in Bali (Indonesia)
This organization is a global leader in providing online travel services to consumers and businesses.
- Continuously develop and maintain effective relationships with existing and new suppliers (hotels, airlines, car rental companies, cruises, travel insurance and destination services providers) .
- Manage and maintain existing Product.
- Solicit, qualify and contract Product requirements in accordance with the company’s Standard Operational Procedures.
- Develop accurate and comprehensive market knowledge with a focus on competitor activities.
- Work closely with Operations, Sales and Finance to ensure effective selling, efficient operations and anticipating potential problems where possible, resolving when necessary.
- Complete and disseminate contracting reports upon completion of each trip.
- Coordinate the Product Team to ensure all contracts and product information is efficiently and accurately loaded onto the system and efficiently distributed.
- Generate additional revenue through Incentive Contracts with suppliers.
- Statistical Analysis of Supplier sales.
- Attending trade functions where applicable.
- Promote and train ‘on-line contracting’ to Suppliers.
- Min. 5 years track record in a sales/business development or contracting role in the travel industry.
- Diploma/Degree in Hospitality or Tourism Studies.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- In-depth understand of the travel, hospitality and tourism industry in Indonesia.
- Independent, mature, commercially savvy, has a wide network of contact in the industry.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Regular travel will be required.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
*NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
December 30, 2010
Indonesia Job at Kompas Gramedia
Fortune Magazine is the Business & Economic Magazine of the Kompas Gramedia License. Today we open the jobs opportunity to join a team of talent at Fortune as EDITORS.
INDONESIA JOB >> FORTUNE MAGAZINE EDITORS (REDF – JOBD)
- Minimum S1 in any discipline.
- Mastering the Indonesian very well and correctly (in accordance with EYD).
- Able to speak English both oral and written.
- Have an interest and knowledge about the world of business and economics (micro and macro).
- Minimum 1 year experience as an editor.
- Minimum 2 years experience and heads the team manage Reporter / Editorial Officer.
If you feel challenged with this Indonesia Job, please send full CV file (including portfolio / examples of work) along with the position code (REDF – JOBD) on the envelope or email subject and send to:
Recruitment – HR Department,
Group of Magazine – Kompas Gramedia
Gd. Kompas Gramedia, Unit I Fl. 8
Jl. Long-No. 8A Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta 11530
All application files and attachments are not refundable.
Only applications that meet the qualifications will be invited to follow the selection process
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment That supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
December 30, 2010
Indonesia Job at PT Arutmin Indonesia
PT Arutmin Indonesia is a global leading company in energy coal business with mine operations and a world-class coal terminal in South Kalimantan. To support its growth in energy coal business, the company is searching for a high potential and dynamic candidate to be part of the engineering team for the jobs position:
Indonesia Job >> MECHANICAL ENGINEER GDP- (Code: MCE)
This jobs position is based in North Pulau Laut Coal Terminal – South Kalimantan and reporting to Maintenance Sr. Supervisor. He/She is responsible to provide mechanical planning to ensure high levels of equipment availability in a safe, environmentally sound, and cost effective manner.
- Min. bachelor degree (S1) from leading Universities in Indonesia or overseas graduate.
- Fresh graduate with GPA minimum 3.00 (out of 4.00).
- Familiar with Conveyors Drive System, Barges & Port Facilities.
- Independent, self motivated and hard worker.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel).
- Possess good communication skill in Indonesian and English.
- Possess strong capability to work as a team.
- Showed high integrity and commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety and business ethic.
Company will provide attractive and competitive salary package to the successful candidate. All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position code (MCE) at the subject of your email not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of this advertisement to :
For further information, please see our website:
December 27, 2010
INDONESIA JOB AT PT ASURANSI JIWA MANULIFE INDONESIA
Together, we achieve
At Manulife we believe in achieving, together. Our disciplined approach and fact-based decision-making has achieved a consistent, long-term record of growth and success as a “Winning Company”. Our people both contribute to this and share in it. Supported by professional training and experienced leadership there are opportunities for our people to achieve more in their career, to gain new experiences and professional development. However career progression is not our only measure of success. We believe in a workplace that nurtures the development of people, both professionally and personally. By sharing and instilling in our people the values and ethics that define us, we enable our people to learn from each other and achieve great things together.
Indonesia Job >> Internal Auditor
Experience & Qualification:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting from recognize university.
- Possess 2-3 years of experiences as external or internal auditors from public accounting form or insurance company.
- Possess audit skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Mature and have high integrity.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
If you are interested with this Indonesia Job and meet the above requirements, please send email to email@example.com
December 27, 2010
INDONESIA JOB AT PT QDC TECHNOLOGIES
PT. Qdc Technologies is a construction company focus on telecommunication projects. We have a lot of customers from almost telecommunication operators in Indonesia. To enlarge our business, we need to recruit good people like you. Now we open an opportunity for you to join us as:
INDONESIA JOB >> PROJECT MANAGER
Work performed will typically include a combination of activities and/or behaviors exemplified by the following:
- Perform high level project management work relating to Contracts, as assigned by a General Manager.
- Translate complex project briefs/contracts into project activities, time lines, etc, which form the basis of project plans.
- Manage the full range of project control activities associated with novel and/or complex projects, and in particular control project costs and contingencies. Assume responsibility for end to end management of the project, ensuring all aspects of the project are aligned to meet the project plan, all road blocks and contingencies are managed and the project is delivered within its objectives of scope, cost and time.
- Report to the General Manager on project management issues and achievements.
- Define project organization structures, staff levels/skills/qualifications to meet forecasted project requirements and assist with recruitment of staff based on those criteria.
- Setting staff objectives that align with project objectives and perform reviews of staff performance and development to ensure those objectives are being met.
- Ensure the implementation of QDC Human Resource policy and procedures in relation to the staff under the Project Manager’s control.
- Providing leadership and support to the project team to empower the team to reach the project objectives.
- Chair regular Project Review Meetings to ensure the effective execution of project implementation by the QDC project team.
- Ensure that project record systems are created, operated and maintained for effective project control.
- Ensure all project documentation is controlled.
- Liaise with project stakeholders including; clients, partners, subcontractors, material suppliers, vendors, landowners, government departments and local authorities as necessary to facilitate project progress.
- Manage the coordination of design, material supply, installation, commissioning & acceptance, operations and maintenance and warranty activities to ensure project objectives are met.
- Request and review progress reports submitted by subcontractors and material suppliers.
- Review and assess subcontractor’s project implementation in accordance with the approved specification, quality and schedule timeframe and initiate corrective action to rectify deviation from agreed requirements.
- Review and approve all certificates and other documentation to be issued during and at the completion of the project by QDC to project stakeholders or project stakeholders to QDC.
- Review and approve subcontractor and supplier’s progress claims, invoices and other documentation for payment.
- Review clients, subcontractors or suppliers project variation or extension of time requests and manage the cost, time and quality implications of any such request to achieve a favorable outcome for QDC.
- Apply continuous improvement processes to contribute to the development of new processes and procedures associated with projects containing existing or new or multiple technologies.
- Ensure project acceptance by customers and manage the commercial closure of projects.
- Provide a project review report at the end of the project to assess of achievement of project cost, time and quality objectives and improve the execution of future projects.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and commitment to relevant Equal Employment Opportunity by, leading by example; modeling ‘EEO sound’ behavior.
- Ensure compliance with Project Quality Plan.
- Exercise “Duty of Care” obligations, and comply with relevant Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Policy and Procedures when on project sites.
- Comply with QDC’s Code of Conduct at all times.
- Perform other duties as required, which may include activities normally carried out at other levels.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years experience in construction will be advantage
- Have minimum educational background degree in Telecommunication / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Electrical Engineering.
- Have good knowledge about telecommunication / electrical engineering.
- Sound management and finance experience preferably in a construction or telecommunications organization.
- Previous general & operational management in a similar industry or organization.
- Thorough understanding of project compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of country regulatory and licensing requirements in relation to project execution activities.
- Advanced skills and understanding of project management tools, accounting systems and current MS Office products particularly Excel.
- Highly developed leadership and motivation skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Solid public personae and ability to confidently represent the company
- Demonstrated high levels of oral and written communication skills.
- Ready to be replaced in Jakarta and Medan Area
Note: interview will be conducted in Jakarta.
If you are interested with this Indonesia Job, for those who have qualification as we mention above, very welcome to apply the position. Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PT. Qdc Technologies
Mega Plaza Building 5th Floor
HR Rasuna Said Kav. C3 South Jakarta
December 27, 2010
INDONESIA JOB AT PT CENTRAL CIPTA MURDAYA
We are a successful and rapidly growing Indonesian holding company based in Jakarta that oversees 50+ companies in a very diverse line of business including trading, retail, manufacturing, construction, property, plantation, forestry, convention center, and hotel.
PT. AMEC Berca Indonesia (ABI) a Joint venture company of AMEC Group and CCM Group providing engineering and asset support services to the Indonesian oil and gas industry is seeking high qualified candidates to strengthen our team. The company provides high-value, innovative design, engineering and asset support solutions to the oil and gas industry and plans to expand to other market segments.
We are seeking for highly qualified PDMS professional to be part of our team as :
Indonesia Job >> Piping PDMS Designer
– Graduated min from Technical High School with suitable experience in CAD & 3D design.
– Min. 5 years experience in Oil & Gas industry (Offshore) as Piping Designer.
– Able to produce isometric & pipe support drawing.
– Computer literate (word processor / spreadsheets).
– Fluency in English is a plus.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit a comprehensive Resume (in word format) to:
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further processes)